Advertising & Design
- Developed a 2-person start-up company into a 14-person full-service advertising agency, with 7 of those employees as direct reports.
- Collaborated with Dentsu, Hakuhodo, and Asatsu DK--the top three advertising agencies in Japan, as well as global agencies such as J. Walter Thompson and Ogilvy & Mather, on ads and promotional materials for consumer brands including Honda, Canon, Konica, Pioneer, Toshiba, Snapple, and Kraft Foods.
- Worked with Gavin Anderson, an Omnicom Group global consulting company to produce corporate collateral and promotional materials for IBM, Fidelity Investments, Barclays Capital, Lehman Brothers, Deutsche Bank Group, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, ProLogis (business logistics company), Wal-Mart, New Zealand Beef, and Star Alliance. Managed projects directly for Credit Suisse Life, Japan Telecom, Marubeni (trading company), Merrill Lynch, and Haagen Dazs.
- Won competitive presentations for Canon, J-Power (energy company), Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Chelsea Premium Outlets, and Eigotown.com.
- Coordinated and executed global photo shoots for DoCoMo Telecommunications in Paris, France; for J-Power in Bangkok, Thailand; and for Matsushita Electric in Los Angeles, USA, and Cancun, Mexico.
- Coordinated design and outsourcing of multimedia presentation for New Zealand Beef in Manila, Philippines; and the display booth for a roadshow for IBM in Hong Kong, and Singapore. Directed design and production of web sites for Chelsea Premium Outlets and Universal Studios Japan.
- Won awards for; Minnesota Monthly cover from Print magazine; Panasonic calendar from Art Direction; and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Annual Report and Magazine House corporate ads from the Tokyo Ad Show.